HaroldOfTheRocksHaroldOfTheRocks

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Killer Cows of Death Killer Cows of Death

reminds me of hte negotioator games and such

it realy does.

Pol Pol

damn, if only i had a sound card.

that game has changed my life. never again shall i ever think of a naked fat man running away from evil scientists in the smae light.

*i have no sound card right not so thats where the low sound reveiw came from

p00p adventure n.3 p00p adventure n.3

cool beans yo.

ya gotta love poop...we make enough of the damn shit.

Polar Rescue Polar Rescue

holy crap

does no one rember the traditional super nitendo game? that shit brought back some memories. great job man!

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

funny, but...

look, i am looking through these games and movies dedicated to the death of a man who, quit possibly is innocent of the crimes we are accusing him of.
i am not supporting him, i am not saying he should not be taken into custody and questioned
but i am saying this, why jump the gun? why vent your anger on a possibly innocent man, when the investigation of the crime was about a day or two, before america decided to "kick his ass"
i can understand the need for vengance, but revenge is a dish best served cold...the terroist's o 9/11 know that lesson.
how can we let ourselfs pour our anger and grief into one SUSPECTED person. when we did not ask ourselfs "why did this happen?" the steroetypes of americans are one reason yes, but its not like we dont do our part to help nullify those stereotypes. how often do you litter? how often do you act superficial?
i am not backing the actions of the terroist's in any way, i am just asking you to think. because thats all it takes to see whats really going on.
otherwose it was a pretty good game...

Blow Up Osama bin Laden!! Blow Up Osama bin Laden!!

i was disgusted by the nuke bit

sorry, but as horrible as his actions MAY HAVE been it is not right to ponder upon punishments like nukeing someone.
america protects its poeple, and those tried by it to a fair trial, to be protected from cruel and unusual punishment. and voiding that right for anyone, no matter what they did, destroys the foundation of this nation.